Saturday, February 23, 2013

Petrol blue pants



It's winter time, so on the market they will offer fabrics for warm clothes. My favourite seller had a collection of fabrics especially meant to make trousers, two euro's a meter.



I bought two meters of a petrol colored heavy cotton fabric. Indeed,  had to pay four euro's....

Not bad for a pair of trousers in this time of economic crisis.



The model I made has pockets in the side seams, and I opted for a very simple version, no gadgets, no extra's,...

The blue buttons I still had in stock.



Just had to buy a bobbin of yarn in a matching color.

And here is how these pants looks when worn on a day in spring when visiting the beach. 



1 comment:

  1. That's an interesting post. It was worth visiting your blog. Hope to visit again.Urban Styles

    ReplyDelete